Cut the Mullet! Cut the Mullet!

**Fast Review**

Oh shit man, this is gold.

We Deliver part II We Deliver part II

**Fast Review**

Pretty much predictable, drawings were a little sloppy, music tried to make a soothing effect but didn't werk, I just don't know man, altogether it looked fine!
Just a reminder to the facts guy "EvilToiletDemon", Fedex ain't a US only provider...

GJC Wars-Episode 1 V.3 GJC Wars-Episode 1 V.3

**Fast Review**

No seriously, we mean.... are you gay? These are the most disturbing songs I've ever heard. FYI, yes flash is hard to work with, that's why we give a tap on the shoulder to the ones who deserves the credits of making something hot out of it. Don't panic, I laughed a lot during the movie, the scene for the cool music was so horrible I just couldn't stop laughing, hope it was intentional. If not.. welll, sorry man, no offense.

Super Console Wars Part 2 Super Console Wars Part 2

**Fast Review**

It got it all, the super scope, the little ugly dog fom duck hunt, and oh yeah, Parappa's the greatest. Very elaborate and full of gaming classics. Must be a must see for all former gaming freaks out there. Where's Sony? Will it be a new leader who comes and crushes 'em all?

Things Falling Down Things Falling Down

**Fast Review**

Not original nor innovative, please erase that then maybe you'd have a decent review. No.. no sorry, it just isn't something, not crappy, not funny, no nothing.

NINGA death squad (part 1 NINGA death squad (part 1

**Fast Review**

It makes me cry to see so much energy put in tweening and home made sounds for such evil production. No wait, no energy was put on this. Wich makes me wanna cry more. One little question by the way.. WHY? OH GOD WHY???

Mr. BoomBa Ep.6 Mr. BoomBa Ep.6

**Fast Review**... somehow

Niiiiiiice! You really got the touch at putting good beats in the movie. This is a detail that almost always lacks here in NG. And the little guy is sympathic(is this an english word?). I don't really see something that needs improvement here, just plain groooovyyyyyy.

Britain vs America Britain vs America

**Fast Review**... somehow

Alright, alright. Y'all shut up about who's better. This movie is, whatever everybody says, just another stick movie: not innovative. But it talks about events of the past: innovative in a kinda way, specially on NG. Is this movie worth a political war between brits and americans? I wouldn't had thought so before reading the reviews. This is just some little project about a past event, so that's why he didn't made the US bomb the afghans. Why did france help the americans in this movie? Because they did in the past and this, again, is a fucking animation about that event. So if any little brit is pissed about this movie, he's goddamn confused because it's, again, a goddamn movie about what HAPPENED, you should be pissed at the event and not specifically at this movie. And americans who're pissed at the brit r_guilluk or something like that, well I understand, he's the prick putting up jokes against you. But hey... laughing at ourselves is sometimes good... except when the guy really means what's said in the joke... -
- All in all, the movie's simple, not elaborate on politics like some said, neither genius, just an animation, in a nutshell, about how the war has procede with a metaphore of Asian karate instead of guerillas and tanks. There. It's all been said.

Dark Side Switch Campaign Dark Side Switch Campaign

**Fast Review**

Niiiiice, smart, short and sweet little flash.

Valentinez Day Special Valentinez Day Special