Detective Frofrog Detective Frofrog

**FasT ReviewZ**

Wow, I didn't realise you were back until I saw your name at the beginning of the flash. I love the new characters personnality, except maybe for Quadro... could'nt he look a little more manly? Anyway, it's nice to see you're still posting on NG and working in a new project in wich you seem more comfortable.Well if you ever need some vocals or something again, like you did in Ytown, I'm in man. So overall, nice job, and nice atmosphere with the music.

Potato Sack Boy Potato Sack Boy

**FasT ReviewZ**

I strongly believe you should do something about the frame rate.

Fizzo responds:

Oo..Alright, Thanks For The Suggestion..I'll Work On Fixin It

skecth dog skecth dog

**FasT ReviewZ**

This movie makes us go on a nice trip, playing with shapes, but a little longer wouldn't hurt at all, just as I started to be really interested, it ended.

The Hunter The Hunter

**FasT ReviewZ**

It's quite nice. The bg song of Punch out was great... so were the drawings. Got any other work like that?

LOTRTehFellowship Prelude LOTRTehFellowship Prelude

*FasT ReviewZ

Niice man, you really summed up a good part of the movie. You rule.

Shower Of Terror Shower Of Terror

*Fast Reviewz*

I found it lame all along, till the final scene popped up, nice one.

How to win a LAN game How to win a LAN game

**Fast Review**

There were 3 things wich made this movie what it is, The bg music, their fucking stupid faces as well as the never ending gunshots. Quite disturbing.

MK: Outtakes MK: Outtakes

**Fast Review**

Youthe same interface has the game, it's fucken hot. Other than that... I believe it gets a little redundant but overall it's all good. P.S., I liked the part about the ring, clever and up-to-date, you are.

Balthor's Tales From Hell Balthor's Tales From Hell

**Fast Review**

Nice and smart, in its odd way. Make more & more and more.Give it to me, yeah, woooooooo!

Rent-A-Clock-3000™ Rent-A-Clock-3000™

**Fast Review**

I'll quote the old 5 points pico saying, THIS IS GOD LIKE! This pictures a major concern and a sad movement from no lifers on NG. I'm just amazed my friend.