Crono VS Everyone Crono VS Everyone

**FasT ReviewZ**

That Megaman is such a pussy... You indeed put a lot of work and indeed succeded at entertaining me.

HAZMAT HAZMAT

**FasT ReviewZ**

At first, I'd think making jokes about possible nuclear attacks should be banished, but then, seeing some company making profit by selling a 700$ US a damn suit really needs to be laughed about. Good work, whatever what you meant it to be.
R-M

Orangepongo vs the Myno! Orangepongo vs the Myno!

**FasT ReviewZ**

I'll always luv that stuff. What's that little music at the beginning?

Macaroni&Cheese tutorial Macaroni&Cheese tutorial

**FasT ReviewZ**

GODDAMN! You're a pure fucking genius, melting butter while the water bowls, that thing changed my life, seriously.
-Thx, for everything-

Peace & Love Peace & Love

**FasT ReviewZ**

No offense, but as though close-ups are cool, so are plots and elaborate animations.

CFF ep.01 CFF ep.01

**FasT ReviewZ**

Has potential, make the movements and scenes roll faster... there's too many stops. Keep on doing that serie though, might be very interesting.

A Quiet Hum A Quiet Hum

**FasT ReviewZ**

Quite nice graphics and uncomfortable, while still clean, movie. You just saw the ring didn't you? Anyways, good one, dark and short, while not being liberately stupid.
-thx-

Sonne Sonne

**FasT ReviewZ**

Only here on NG might we watch more then 2 minutes little fruit clocks evading out a prison, I just loved it man, I stopped listening to Rammstein for a while, this song is really good. You little clockies started making good movies and dats fawn.

@@@@NEIL@@@@ @@@@NEIL@@@@

**FasT ReviewZ**

Well, this sure is the most stupid movie I've ever seen on NG. Still, it's pure gold man, trust me.
-Thanks-

Project: WINTER Project: WINTER

**FasT ReviewZ**

I loved it, The storyline unveils itself at a good pace. What I could want more though is more sounds, the ones you put were excelent, but in such a 'big futuristic mech city thingie' I believe their should always be sounds. However, I loved the angles you take and the looping animation when we have to click somewhere. Put a little more effort on background desing, like is bedroom, and then your movies will really be something, I mean, the mech characters were superb, why shouldn't the environment?