DragonWog Z DragonWog Z

**FasT ReviewZ**

I know what DBZ is and still I am anything but amazed by this movie. I still don't quite know if it's the mediocre sound, the deliberate absence of animation, the suffering plot or the poor racist jokes that gives me disgust and left with a sour taste. Oh no, sorry, that's the milk I found next to the heater I just drank, my bad.

4:20 4:20

**FasT ReviewZ**

Ooooohh, so VeLaScO as smoken some weeeeed, he believe he knows everything 'bout it, your mom would be maaad if she knew it little VeLaScOooooo, you blunt blazer.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
SPOILER ALERT : The pink bubbles aren't seen by the smokers, they only show that the smoker is starting to feel light headed.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Review: Good job man your works are awesome.

Drivin' Drivin'

**FasT ReviewZ**

I just drove half an hour from the drive in, half asleep, half alive, this was a perfect reenacment of it. It's surprising how a song can wake you up and make a bond between two silent person for the instant of 4-5 secs, when all that had to be said was already said. ok, me talking nonsense, me go sleep.

the 557k fight the 557k fight

**FasT ReviewZ**

Pointless, going nowhere all along, only the 3 seconds at the end is good, surprised me when I was about to fall asleep. Try to tweek it up. make it faster, shorter, something. It really is too long.

dantheman999 responds:

does it have to go anywhere? after all its only a cartoon.

The 700 Club The 700 Club

**FasT ReviewZ**

This is gold... I have nothing more to say.

FFEC Episode 2 FFEC Episode 2

**FasT ReviewZ**

I like your stuff, I'm watching the other episodes on your site right now. Put credit for the songs you use though, the little cheap beat at the beginning/end is catchy, what is it? Keep creating little movies and, more important, keep submitting em here.

Time Bomb Ep. 1 Time Bomb Ep. 1

**FasT ReviewZ**

There is still people listening that Kittie crap?

Action! Action!

**FasT ReviewZ**

Can't go wrong with sabotage. The moving PIPs were great. Nice cartoon in its entire form, but the end was hard to accept:the tweening car was quite cheap. Kudos!
R-M

weird thingy!!! weird thingy!!!

**FasT ReviewZ**

Pretty cool. At first I thought I had click to see the turd o' the week... so I was surprised to see this. The shape change is pretty cool. But please just lay off the gay tune and put some massive attack or radiohead gig instead. Then make it longer.

Resident Koopa: Outbreak Resident Koopa: Outbreak

**FasT ReviewZ**

Wow, nice work, i'm impressed, you sure made a good spoof on on-line gaming. Me wants more!