Squigo 3 Squigo 3

*fASt rEVIEWz*

Oh yeah man! Pretty good short. I thought the gun would sadly shot when it turned but it didn't. Aight man, keep 'Em komin.
R-M

a dead pongo cant die but a dead pongo cant die but

*fASt rEVIEWz*

You got a damn point here man! This one was the most entertaining of your claymation. I'm getting a little tired of, make other stuff too, alternate!

All Your Base : CC All Your Base : CC

*fASt rEVIEWz*

Even though I'm sick of viewing 20 clock related moves per day, I have to admit this one was smart.

The Kirby Matrix 3 The Kirby Matrix 3

*fASt rEVIEWz*

You sure did a hell of an improvement here. The 360 was awesomely done. I remember Kirby was a good game even if it aimed children. This serie can definitely go somewhere. Just make a better/longer plot. The jokes were nice, dumb, but nice.

Strike Force Strike Force

*fASt rEVIEWz*

It's real candy. I've never been impressed by planes or missile shootin' jets, but this ahimator amazes me. The 3d is so good. The animation flows great. I especially liked the last jet crashing. Everything was great. Except the song who, I belive, didn't fit well. But I just don't have any clue about wich one should've played. OF course the sequel will land on NG, or we'll hunt you.

System of a Down-Spiders System of a Down-Spiders

*fASt rEVIEWz*

Nice and touching. It's all messed up, but that's how love is. I especially loved the repeating scenes, looked so much like memories of a broken hearten. And doing a flash about a SOD song is sur to be a winner. So your grafx were shit, but the way it was presented made it worth a 9. Wonderful job. I was thinking about doing a movie on Chop suey, but my subconsciousness begged me not due to my crappy flash skills, so I resigned.

ROBOTECH Episode 6 ROBOTECH Episode 6

*fASt rEVIEWz*

Why was the other one called final if there's a serie of 10? Anyhow, this was really short, almost too short. You said that some peep were getting bored, well I guess the main reason is that they don't know what's happening. So I suggest you make a preface flash, to tell all the story from the beginning. "Robotech-Intro" would give back the interest to everyone cause they'll know what caused what and who's who. You should really take this in consideration before making another flash if you want to keep high votes. Oh, by the way the green ships looked a little cheap while the grey ones were excellent.

Pimpin' with Ernie & Bert Pimpin' with Ernie & Bert

*fASt rEVIEWz*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So crappy I almost started to cry.

Elvis gets sick. v1.1 Elvis gets sick. v1.1

*fASt rEVIEWz*

The concept was interesting, but did you record the sounds down a well or what? It just killed it.

WADE plz BAN RTflash WADE plz BAN RTflash

*fASt rEVIEWz*

I guess this paid well, the movie no longer exists, I still missed all the fun. dammit.