Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

...Fast revieW...

DtotheG, you're right this is not that bad. Only problem is it's not good nor entertaining. I believe this turd of the week is more like a fuck off to people who send unoriginal, unfunny things. Just try a bit harder at the jokes, you've already got the drawing and animation looking good. By the way, put up a clearer sound too.

Thanks

--RM--

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

**FasT ReviewZ**

I'm just speechless, this is like one sega shooter's on acid. Really good.

ETM in style (new version ETM in style (new version

=Fast revieW=

You improved a lot by inserting bg music and changing the niobe part, the shooter game gave a new dimension to your whole game, but still, you greatly need to improve. Smoothen the graphics, try to understand flash enough to make a kinda non-linear story where there is more than just click and go and... well... just do like you did: read all reviews and keep on knowing the skills and excell at it. Most of All-Negative reviewers are poor and lonely with a unidirectional critic vision.

Megaman Next - The Game Megaman Next - The Game

**FasT ReviewZ**

This game sure is complete, I have no money, so I thought I'd leave a word. From what I've played(I stopped after killing the 2 flying dragons, I have to sleep sometimes) here are my points.
-I couldn't find a helpful use of the mirror ability since the invencibility does the trick better.
-Speaking of invinsibalety(I hate that word), I queerly used it all game long and skipped pretty much al of the enemies and their attacks. It made it pretty easy for me, but let's just say that ability kills the game because it's a little like cheating and I didn't gave all the deserved attention to your efforts since I had to run like hell all along to fully benefit from my invincibility. I could also just not use it, but hey, it's there.
-So what I suggest it make some puzzled places where we need to use one perticular kind of ability if we want to proceed, hence kill the invicibility action.
-Remember these are friendly advises since this game is top notch, surprisingly fun and above all other flash games in complexity, integrity, lenght, creativity*(flash speaking), and interactivity. Seriously, how much time did you put into it?

maelstormm responds:

On illegal you can't use any specials so you have to brawl buster style through the whole game. Once I have the code at the end of it, it'll give everyone something to strive for besides just beating it. Glad you enjoyed.
<<< Development time >>>
Base Game Engine = Roughly 2 Days
Custom Sprites = Roughly 2 Days
Story = A few hours
Tweaking the code = Around 2 Weeks
Playing the game for bugs = 1 Month

Mini RC Derby (24k) Mini RC Derby (24k)

**FasT ReviewZ**

For sure this won't make the cut, but it could be something. Put texture and details to the background, make a goal, levels, other non moving obstacles, catchy looping tune, high score posting, etc. You know the drill.

Snake style Snake style

**FasT ReviewZ**

The game is hard at first, it gets a bit frustrating dur to it's monstruous speed, you make the play screen a little wider and either slower the speed or put an 'easy(slow), intermediate(less speedy than it is right now) and fast(like it is in your game now)'; also, make levels with blocks and walls all like the original one, then it'd be fun.

R-M

Skears 2 (v0.36) Skears 2 (v0.36)

**FasT ReviewZ**

At first I thought:'the clicking thing's gonna make this game real easy, like the one you made that was just the same in the original skear (where there are two stripes of red movind to the center with a line of purple skears in the middle of it), but I was woong, reaallly reallly wong! It's fucking hard. One thing though, i'm not sure yet if the yellow warps are good for the game... well, all in all i'm eager to see the final result.
damn this wasn't fast nor was it a review!

-Thanks-
RM

AcidDimensions responds:

Well, I'm glad that I surprised you (and I think it was a nice surprise?), but I didn't mean for it to be 'fucking hard'... just a bit tricky towards the end...

In the final version of Skears 2, warping is going to be handled a little differently...

Sorry to dissappoint you, but I'm planning to sell the full game on Real Arcade. I'll have a demo on NG though, so keep an eye out for that.

Thanks a lot for the feedback! It may not have been fast... but surely it was a review?

Ah well...

Thanks for whatever it was.

Stardust Stardust

**FasT ReviewZ**

Nice job for the classic japanese style, make a longer one and maybe anime the characters a little instead of just focusing on the 3d animation.
RM

Skears DX Skears DX

**FasT ReviewZ**

I love it, whoever becomes a master quite needs a life or is fucking lucky. Make more, the circular patern of the 6th was great, such as the final level.

AcidDimensions responds:

Hehe - well, within an hour of the game going online, there's already become 2 masters. (One of whom was my flatmate.)

Maybe they're just very skilled, eh?

I'm going to continue work on Skears 2, although I don't expect that to be complete for a fair while...

Glad you enjoyed the game and thanks for the review.

F.A.T.E Chapter 1 F.A.T.E Chapter 1

**FasT ReviewZ**

Very nice and interesting game, the Killer attack shouldn't be so frequent... I had to fight like a pussy and heal up to 1400 then only attack to win a barely 44 for me and a minus55 for him. Oh well, I believe I sohuld just be smart and use the desires... also, I had 22 health once and the despair wouldn't work, how low it has to be to work? I love your graphics. Maybe two or three fight per chapter wouldn't hurt.